Monday, June 27, 2011

Converting PDF for Kindle

Sometimes PDF files don't work too well on Kindle. The text may be too small. Whatever. There is a good free program called Calibre which converts PDF to MOBI and loads the MOBI onto your Kindle. It works very well with most PDF files. Make sure your Kindle is on and plugged into your computer when you use Calibre. (By the way, Calibre looks like an excellent program in many other ways as well).

Here is a my very amateurish demo on how to use Calibre to convert a PDF file into MOBI and then to put it on your Kindle. I hope it helps. I may take a little time to load. You may need to scroll down as well.

Sorry about the sound. I was too close to the microphone. However, I long ago learnt that the best is the enemy of the good. So, I just finished the job and put it out there.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment