Monday, June 27, 2011

Download encyclopedias for fast research power

Bump up your research power immediately by loading encyclopedias onto your Kindle.

I have loaded down two encyclopedias onto my Kindle. I use them to quickly get more information about what I reading on my Kindle or when watching the news. This really adds pleasure.  Below is a link to the general encyclopedia I have downloaded onto my Kindle. I also downloaded the Encyclopedia of Philosophy - you can link to it by entering "Encyclopedia of Philosophy" into the Amazon Search box on the right. (Remember: you can scroll to the Kindle Store filter in the Search Box.)

What is amazing is that as at 27 June 2011 you can download the two encyclopedias for less than $20

Here is the link to the Big English Encyclopedia:


1 comment: